Content Team

The IndicThreads Content Team posts news about the latest and greatest in software development as well as content from IndicThreads' conferences and events. Track us social media @IndicThreads. Stay tuned!

0 thoughts on “Satyam hikes salaries

• February 10, 2007 at 9:23 pm
    Permalink

What is Level 6 Consultant 2 position at Satyam?

• February 7, 2007 at 6:54 am
    Permalink

Yaar,
    Satyam ne kabhi bhi Infy se kam nahe deya
    When Infy was giving 1.8 lacs then it was offering 2.04 lacs

So now when Infy has revised its package to 2.7 lacs, expect something aroung 2.94 to 3.0 lacs from Satyam

So, Just join it

• February 6, 2007 at 1:58 am
    Permalink

dekho yaaro
    india main bahut si company hai aur job bhi khub hai.
    par aap kanhi bhi job nahi le pate ho tab kya karte ho.
    apne ghar tens ho kar baithne se accha hai ki Satyam join karo.
    ye wo company hai jo aap ko kam se kam ek base deti hai jisse aap aage ja sakte ho, ab rahi baat salary ki agar kam deti bhi hai to kya aap ko ek naam to mila na.
    aur jo log bolte hai ki kya hum bond tod sakte hai kya, agar tumko jab job nahi thi to satyam main job lekar bhaut khush hue the, ab jab wanha training lekar dusari job le rahe ho bol rahe ho ki BOND todu ke kya karu. Wo din yaad kar jis din job nahi thi……..

• January 29, 2007 at 2:16 am
    Permalink

have been at satyam for 6 months.. thats 3 month training and 3 months on bench.. 2 more months on bench expected.. do i have to pay up if i break the bond? pleeeaaase reply

• January 17, 2007 at 8:27 am
    Permalink

Bawla Hogaya hain kya…. Satyam aur 3 time hike In 12 mnths …. :grin

• January 17, 2007 at 4:15 am
    Permalink

It’s Bull Shit and time waste topic.
    How come Satyam will rise the salary?Don’t dream such kind of things.They won’t bother about the market and all.They always look on how to grab the people with less salary.If this happens to be true then it’s a big celebration to Indians.
    Come on guys, don’t waste your time on this topic.
    Do some work.
    :grin

• January 13, 2007 at 3:00 am
    Permalink

I have joined satyam 4 month back as fresher , now i want exit from satyam . satyam taken any action against bond breaker .., I m fresher ..and want to join another company as a fresher .

• January 8, 2007 at 1:07 pm
    Permalink

yaar each n every company is same….
    i read smwhere satyam is 2 best company to work for…n its true…
    it was in bussiness times…the best way is to help urself…
    well satyam is no doubt amongst the best companies of india…
    lets see m also joining it in coming august….hope for the best

• December 28, 2006 at 8:32 am
    Permalink

i was offerd PM job ??
    How much shud I expect ?? šŸ˜•

• November 27, 2006 at 6:45 pm
    Permalink

am asking to every one..coz i dont have gud % at my inter level(59.3)%…so now am in confuse am eligible or not to join as a freasher in satyam…???

• October 12, 2006 at 7:32 am
    Permalink

I joined as fresher. Let me tell u if u want to pass time then join else u want ur career…forget it. I can call it %&^%&^ company. Let me give u examples.
    1. Ur trained in some technology u get work in a totally diff technology.
    2. Salary is nothing.Dont expect appraissals. Because u r bonded.
    3. As said above u cannot book CAB when working late hours.
    4. Its worst then a state or central govt culture.
    5. I should first ask How it gets certified CMM,ISO etc.
    6. Project starts with freshers who have no experience on the field and then it becomes scrap.
    7. This company has cirlcles and every circle is treated differently, though u dont ask which circle u want while joining. I was not paid bonus because I was in circle thats making losses. AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT OR HEADS/PMs.
    8. Most higher offcials are from GOVT organisations. So u can understand.. I need not tell.
    9. If u want domain just forget it.
    10. For women who are married its thebest. As u can come 10-11 am and go by 05-06 pm as noone has right to stop u.
    11. The network help desk is the worst. They say all %$^&(_+_)+_) crap.
    12. If ur having 5-10 exp or more and have family problems but still want to earn some money then join this.
    13. Ur admin finance etc are in HYD and u work in Blore. Then GOD only can help u. Trust me
    14. Its says everybody is a leader, My A..
    15. It has all regional language PMs, so if u fall under one of urs.. GREAT Then BOOM.
    16. No enough computers, worst LAN, HRS sucks.
    17. All of my friends are frustated with this. U get apprisals randomly. Person who works day night gets 20% and no work on bench 40%.
    18. Now the bond. The legal team are behind this and they are like butchers.
    They ask u 2 lacs + if break and forget it if u want any discount. U beg them falling on there feet atleast a devil will think once but dont expect anything from them.
    19. They send notices to ur house harssing u and ur parents IF u break the bond.
    20 .Ur services are not counted when u really give them the best.
    21. No respect for talented. Managers dont know the latest trends in technology. So ucannot convince them but try to fool them.
    22. Join companies other than this as u will be frustated like KALAPANI..even worst then that.
    23. I would not suggest this compnay to my friend. As he will DIE there horribly.
    24. I request the FOUNDER of this company to check this , as otherwise one day he will face a big problem. Not everybody sits quite.
    25. It recruits all back door and fake experiences.
    26. HR themselves dont know the policies.
    SUGGEST NEVER EVER JOIN THIS COMPANY AS IT IS PAIN IN UR A>>

• September 26, 2006 at 6:44 am
    Permalink

now a days satyam is giving good salary hike..
    after 1 year of completion,the salary has increased max to 1 lakh…..and most of the people got it……it started from this year.
    so, joinee as a freasher will get good salary hike…dnt worry….
    šŸ˜‰

• September 20, 2006 at 1:42 am
    Permalink

i am recruted for satyam this yr can any employee working in satyam can tell abt the salary hike matter.which is a quite hot news these days…….plz lt us no….

• September 12, 2006 at 11:53 pm
    Permalink

I quit satyam before the end of the bond period…
    Reasons being the same stated above…
    I was frustrated with the way they treat freshers and the kind of crazy policies they have..
    For ex: they put a chennai guy in hydbad and a pune guy in bhuvaneshawar and a banglore guy in pune… so that everybody thinks that all other guys are also having same problem like himself so be content in the plce where they are!!!!

I had some health and family probs added to above probs, so i quit satyam..
    Now they have put a case on me for settlement of the amount…
    Any suggestions for me as to how to proceed???

• September 11, 2006 at 10:24 pm
    Permalink

Well after reading all these comments I found that my company Accenture is exactly the same as Satyam. In my current company my supervisor & career counselor is a person whom I taught how to create database, all UNIX commands (including ls -al šŸ™‚ ) and how to install Oracle on UNIX platform when he just joined the company. People are hired only with the recommendation of all the [I]Chamchas[/I] of management not even HR :). The Management is the same like the persons who previously work for some babu sort of Indian company like Satyam or Wipro. I know that many other sectors of Accenture are really good, but not the particular sector where I work. They send you to US ask to sign bond, promice you to give good salary, but the fact is that there is so much irregularties in salary that one of the Team Lead has lesser salary than even a Software Engineer

• September 6, 2006 at 4:21 am
    Permalink

Hi frens,
    I have been hired for Satyam Microsoft circle, Hyd. Could you plese suggest some gud business units where I could get in and have gud onsite opportunities. Also what does Microsoft circle means? is it for Microsoft client? In that case what are the onsite opportunities there. I have heard Satyam has a gud onsite ratio. Is it true?

• August 25, 2006 at 6:47 am
    Permalink

hi buddies

Me from punjab final year student of B. Tech got placed in Satyam at chikara rajpura in joint campus placement heldi in July 2006 my joining is at next year. student got placed with me plz contact me at my id [email protected] or at my cell no. 09888409264 my name is Dev Mittal

• August 25, 2006 at 5:12 am
    Permalink

i m final year student and i hav got placed in satyam is there anyone helping who can help me to know what the opportunities i m goping to get after joining the satyam and i wanna know what will be the incentives and pay for me. I wanna know whether the things written above are ture or false becoz i think any company cant work without stable workforce and satisfied employees then why shoukd satyam will do like this with its employees plz dont misguide i m ready to know truth from ur side plzzzzzzzzz help me in this

• August 23, 2006 at 8:19 am
    Permalink

i m going to join satyam in a year . here they have told us togive 20,000 per year is it right. also what about the working enviroment. plz give me suggestion what i should do.

• August 16, 2006 at 11:09 am
    Permalink

I was with Satyam for 6 years..( including 2 years in India as bonded labor).. It has more layer of bosses than number of projct in a decent project..
    All the bosses are useless and clue less..
    As hike is concerned it will be very limited based on personal repo with Manager..Not on your work..( may be based on your wife cleaning your bosse’s wife’s cup and dish..or attending Puja on Thrusday)..
    No OT..
    Boss will think they are doing favor..
    They try to fool you all the time..
    If you want to survive leave Satyam if Satyam employee..If not satyam employee be better job less than being satyam employees..

• August 11, 2006 at 9:36 pm
    Permalink

satyam hires B.Sc ppl , pay 2000rs /month. project them as engineers and charge the clients heavily